Social Dancing: Just for Fun
If you are ready to add fun, excitement, or a new challenge into your day-to-day routine, learning to dance could be just the thing you’re looking for.
Dance students at Dimensions School of Social Dance gain the many benefits of social dancing in their everyday lives.
• Enjoy a rich, dynamic social life
• Increase your self-confidence
• Improve your physical health
• Meet new people and build relationships
• Get more enjoyment out of weddings, parties, etc.
• Spend quality time with your spouse or significant other
• Develop more grace and poise in everyday life
Thank you, Dimensions, for all your time and patience, and your efforts to make us better dancers. Your business filled an open gap in our social life. We met many other students that are now very good friends. Always looking forward to your Friday night dances and your group lessons during the week.Marty & Tammy V. - Michigan City, IN
Ready for a change in your life? Try dancing!
At Dimensions, we’ve seen people experience changed lives time and time again as they become dancers. We are excited to see where dancing can take you, and we’d be honored to help you take your first steps into the learning process!
We had an awesome time at our first lesson! Everyone was super friendly and we felt right at home.
This school has given me so much more than just mad dance skills. Thanks for everything!Michelle R - Valparaiso, IN
We teach the most popular and widely-used social dances:
• Traditional ballroom dancing, including waltz, tango, and foxtrot
• Latin dancing, like salsa, cha cha, merengue, bachata, and rumba
• Swing dancing, including east coast swing, jitterbug, west coast swing, and lindy hop
• Other popular club dances such as hustle, nightclub 2-step, and blues dancing
• Country dancing, which includes many variations on the ballroom dances as well as Texas 2-step, polka, triple 2-step, and more!
Don’t just learn a dance…learn to dance!
More important than just teaching you a specific dance, we teach you how to dance, so no matter where you are, you can enjoy dancing and feel relaxed and confident!
We work with you to create a personalized dance program that fits your dancing needs and interests, and will make you the dancer you want to be.
No two dancing students are the same, so we make sure that the dances you learn (and the way we teach them to you) are the right fit for you.
For more information about Dimensions School of Social Dance, ballroom dancing, and learning how to dance, please call 219-250-2246. We look forward to hearing from you.